Is New Site having in-person Sunday Services?
Yes, 2 Sunday Services
- 9:30 & 11:00 am
- Nursery-5th grade Children's Programs each hour (with social distancing guidelines applied)
- Spanish Service @ 9:30 am in The Foundations Building
- Karen Service @ 11:00 am in The Gym
What about Small Groups?
Sunday Small Groups & Wednesday Night Classes are in session.
- Classrooms have been adjusted for social distancing.
- Masks are encouraged.
Is there an online option?
Yes! If you do not feel comfortable attending in person yet we will still be having:
- 9:30 & 11:00 am Facebook LIVE Worship
- 11:00 am Worship broadcast on KKBL 95.9 FM Radio
- Sunday Worship Video posted to our website
What should I know before returning to service?
- Family units are asked to sit together in service
- Masks are encouraged
- 2 Seat Rule: Please leave 2 chairs between families. This will allow for social distancing.
- There will now be 6 feet between rows
- Please No Handshakes or Hugs
- No Grouping/Congregating in the lobby
- Coffee stations will be closed at this time
- If you or someone in your family is knot feeling well please stay home
- We ask that 1 designated Parent/Guardian drop off & pick up children from children's areas
- Offering boxes will be located by the Worship Center doors on both the floor level & balcony level. You can still give online or mail your offering.
- We have a comprehensive sanitizing plan to disinfect all used areas of the church between services & have purchased a commercial sanitizing machine to aid in this plan.
What are the Sunday Children's Programs doing to adjust for social distancing guidelines?
- We will be spreading children & workers out between classrooms to maintain social distancing guidelines
- A separate set of sanitized toys will be used each service hour in each classroom small group
- All Toys will be sanitized each week
- Each of our classrooms has very close access to sinks, soap & hand sanitizer
- We have purchased No Touch Forehead Thermometers in case we need to do a temperature check
- We are asking families to choose 1 designated Guardian/Parent that will check children in & out to reduce contact
- We ask families to use social distancing when standing in line to check in or out
- We are thankful to have a large children's building to allow us to space out & allow for social distancing